1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Browser problem at My Yahoo

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dshahen, Nov 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dshahen

dshahen Thread Starter

My browser font in My Yahoo has changed to VERY LARGE and I cannot get the whole page on my screen. All other sites are fine. There doesn't appear to be a place to change to font at Yahoo. I tried changing the font in My Settings in My Computer but that changed everything but My Yahoo. I need very detailed help as I am computer illiterate. Thank you

2. angel

angel

Log in at my.yahoo.com, go to Change Colors, choose Customize Theme, and you will find a few options on this page for setting the font sizes.

3. dshahen

dshahen Thread Starter

Angel: That helped some but not enough. I changed all the font settings to 'smallest' and they are still bigger than they were and I still cannot see the whole page. any other thoughts? Thank you . donna

4. angel

angel

In Internet Explorer, click on View, Text Size... what is chosen?

5. dshahen

dshahen Thread Starter

that did the job, funny but I don't remember changing that setting before. sorry about the extra post, i assumed it was a different problem, went back to delete that post but it wouldn't let me. Sometimes being a computer 'idiot' is an embarassing pain. thank you for your help angel. Donna

6. angel

angel

Oh, no prob and glad to help! Sorry I didn't post my last reply first but I thought it was just a prob with one site.
    Glad you got it resolved and be sure to come back!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!