1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: BSOD with any windows version

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by moller, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. moller

moller Thread Starter

this is the specs of my pc,
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2046 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 51207 MB, Free - 20307 MB; D: Total - 30404 MB, Free - 9350 MB; E: Total - 64605 MB, Free - 1165 MB; F: Total - 70001 MB, Free - 1342 MB; G: Total - 70001 MB, Free - 1462 MB; H: Total - 70229 MB, Free - 942 MB; I: Total - 102406 MB, Free - 5854 MB; J: Total - 151629 MB, Free - 6064 MB;
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., G31M-S2L
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

the problem is the BSoD that appears at every start of the windows
    for many reasons some time its klif.sys, or ntfs.sys or somtimes nvlddmkm.sys
    and take in cosideration also that my HDDs have bad sector but i clean it every time i install a new windows.Also i've had a tv card that was incombatible with my motherboard and when i removed it, the problem disappeared. But it appeared again recently.
    i tried many versions of windows, i have the latest drivers, updated my bios, and dont know what to do any more.
    i have attached the minidump file.

Attached Files:

2. Mark1956

Mark1956

You are not going to have much success running the system with a hard drive that has bad sectors as the drive is clearly worn out. Bad sectors are caused by a worn out disc surface and there is nothing you can do to repair it, the drive needs to be replaced.

You should also run the following test on your memory as this can contribute to the errors you are receiving.

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

As Mark1956 says, nothing can fix the drive so get a new one.

4. moller

moller Thread Starter

thanks for replying guys, i will buy a new HDD, try memtest86+ and see if my ram needs replacing too, and i'll come back later with the good news

5. moller

moller Thread Starter

i tried Memtest86+, i found one of the rams has error and i will replce it.
    Thanx again .

6. Mark1956

Mark1956

Your welcome.

7. Elvandil

Elvandil

Test the drive again after you fix RAM. All tests can give false results if RAM is bad, including drive tests.

Good luck.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029757

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice