1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Burn then NO Burn

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Paul813, Dec 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul813

Paul813 Thread Starter

I was in the middle of burning a DVD from AVI file...when I seen that it was going to take 59mins I clicked the stop burn...then nero locked up...so I had to ctrl, alt & del....to close it out...so then I restarted nero & restarted the burn as a data file....now after putting the blank disk in the rom it will not see the disk..as if its not blank...so I can no longer burn cd/dvd's @ all...its if the drivers for the burner no longer work..IDK its making me nuts...

I did uninstall and reinstall nero 7 and checked the device manager for any errors..

system:
    2.8P4, Win XP, 2gig DDR3, 120gig SATA 7200, TDK burner, 6800GTX G4...its old with a pull start :D

thanxs for any help...
    -Paul

2. Paul813

Paul813 Thread Starter

Burner info

TDK DVDRW840G

3. Paul813

Paul813 Thread Starter

Fixed...the burner went out....:mad:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/888446

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice