Solved: Burning Games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
No I don't, Sandy.
But, think about it a while and discover that doing so may be in violation of copyright laws, subject to some penalty or other.

I'm quite sure this is why you've recieved no reply thus far <grin>

<<< Del >>>

itssandy007

I understand the copyright laws and such prevent you from copying material and selling it for profit. I thought once purchased you were able to copy for your own uses.

I want to keep the original game and play my copy so that in the event of damage to the disk, I would always have the original to
re-burn and not have to shell out another $20-$40 for a disk I already have.

You have a good point, Sandy. You may be right.
The copyright info file that comes with it should help you.
Best Wishes.
<<< Del >>>

Sandy
Just remember creating a backup copy of your purchased Software is legal but all other intentions are Illegal.
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online