Solved: Buying A New HP Pavillion Case?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Robsy128

Hey all :)

I was wondering whether there was a place to buy a new HP Pavillion case? For some reason, and somehow, some of the cases at work are missing sides. Whether my predecessor threw them out or whether someone just misplaced them - I don't know. Anyway, I can't have the cases missing a side showing themselves in the office. It looks messy and people can easily knock the internal parts with their feet. I was hoping I could just buy a side panel from HP. Does anyone have any idea whether I can do this? Or do I need to buy a whole new case and if so, does HP supply them?

managed

Allan
For now can you move them so the open side is next to a wall, side of a desk etc ?

Robsy128

Nope as it's an open office and a lot of the desks don't have side panels.

The HP model number is: HP Pro 3015 MT.

dai

contact hp and see if they stock them

i found a number of side panels but non listed for your case,and the price of them is almost the price of a new case

Robsy128

Yeah, it might not be worth getting the cases as they are old XP machines and well, to be honest, it would be much more cost effective in the long run to buy new Windows 7 machines rather than a case that will last for half of a year and then a new machine.

Thanks for the replies, anyway :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online