1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Solved: Can’t Verify E-Mail Address In MSN Messanger

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by HexStar, Oct 5, 2003.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HexStar

HexStar Guest Thread Starter

I didn't know where to put this thread, so if this is the wrong catagory for it feel free to move it.

When ever I try to verify my e-mail address in MSN Messanger, I get an error after I've logged in saying we cannot complete your request, please try again. I've tried again numerous times and it still gives me that error. Any ideas on how I can fix this error will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

HexStar

2. NicolaJane

NicolaJane

Does it ask if your password is incorrect?? if so and you think that someone may have gotten into your account by solving your secret question and changing the password. Go to "forgot your password" on the login screen and change it back to what you want. This happened to me a couple of months ago and it solved the problem.. it could be one solution???

3. Denim

Denim

Plus also to, Ever since Bill Gates called himself "upgrading " (aka messing stuff up lol) that has been one of the flaws with MSN. Msg. 6.0. That is what I use too, and I been having H**** getting it to reconize my internet connection, or Having to plug in my password I dont know how many times b4 I can get logged on. So I just go to the site and sign in to my msn. then I can usually get it to work that way.
    Plus also to what I have notice to that if you have windows XP your naturally cursed with that blasted windows Mess. hidden in your browser too. GGRRR . But I have noticed to that if You have XP and the Windows Mess. in your Browser, The Windows Messinger always tries to over ride the MSN. Messinger. As your default Messinger. As Far as what to do about shutting that buger of all to gether? That I dont know
    But one the Puter Brains running around here , Could probably help you out on that one.
    But anyway that is my experiece with it I dont know if that helps you out or not. Oh btw they were down for matinence for about 30 mins the other night lol. If that is what you want to call it. Me I call it , them goofing stuff up like M$ always does and is famous for lol.
    Denim.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169731

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice