1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Can anyone explain incoming call alert vs msg alert tone?

Discussion in 'Archive: Phones & Handheld Devices' started by Wallenberg, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallenberg

Wallenberg Thread Starter

I have a Nokia C1 01 and when I examine the various profiles, I see one option for "incoming call alert" and another for "message alert tone".

Can anyone explain how what these two options are and how they work? Are they related to each other in any way?

2. Megabite

Megabite

"incoming call alert" I think is if you are on the phone making a call...you will hear that sound to tell you somebody is calling you.

"message alert tone". Is when you have received a text message

3. Wallenberg

Wallenberg Thread Starter

Thanks very much.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1015026

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice