Solved: Can I run AutoCAD or MAYA?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ibo_christian09

Hello. Can my system run AutoCAD? How about MAYA?

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD C-60 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 20 Model 2 Stepping 0 1Ghz
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3818 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6290 Graphics , 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 462501 MB, Free - 390607 MB;
Motherboard: Acer, JE10-BZ, Base Board Version, Base Board Serial Number
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

I am asking this since my system can run apps and games that is beyond the speed (Ghz) of my processor.. Maybe it can manage Autodesk applications.. Any comments or suggestions before I purchase the product?

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator

ibo_christian09

Autodesk offers the system requirements on their website for both programs and they differ on the version being considered. Have you gone to their website?

Here's the requirements for Autocad 2012: http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad/system-requirements/

And Maya 2012: http://usa.autodesk.com/maya/system-requirements/

So yes, your computer should be able handle both programs

Additional Autodesk offers a free trial of both programs so that you can try them on your computer before you buy them.
Thnx bro.. (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online