Solved: Can i talk to people on xbox live from the net?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guy2

Yeah ,i would like to know if this is at all possible and if so how possible?

I just want to talk to my brother since he is always on xbox live and im always on the computer this would be very useful.

Do i need a xbox live account ,are there any free accounts for xbox live where this is possible?

Any help is useful at this point.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
No free live accounts since you have to pay for it.

But as to talking to them... not sure as a direct connect, but certainly through games you should be able to.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
No, XBC is an alternative, so in essence it's a 'private server'. Unless he has XBC of course.

Since I have a PS3 (yay free online, and messaging :D), can't say much... if the live account is connected to an email address you should be able to do it that way...

guy2

[if the live account is connected to an email address you should be able to do it that way]

Im going to see if he can manage that somehow

yeah ,360 blows ,im not a gamer unless im at my brothers house and i keep hearing ps3 bashing from him and other but i do know that ps3 has some unbeatable quality's. I do plan on getting a ps3 this year because of it's older games and computing power.

Thanks for the feed back

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
No problem :)

360 is a great machine, but it seems that the PS3 has more capability, not to mention built in blu-ray and free online multiplay... 360 has now a door block called an external HD-DVD drive...

my guess your brother has a xbox preference.... did he have the original one?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online