1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Can print from IE but not from the Chrome browser

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by 94025, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 94025

94025 Thread Starter

Printing works fine from Internet Explorer...so obviously my Epson Artisan 837 (Network) is online.
    Printing is via home WiFi network.
    But the print dialog in the Chrome browser says that printer has been offline more than a month.
    I used to be able to print from the Chrome browser, but no longer.
    Running Windows 7 Professional on my Toshiba Portege laptop.
    How do I fix this?

2. CleaverX

CleaverX

3. 94025

94025 Thread Starter

Problem solved: It was caused by PDF Printer for Windows 7 by Vivid Document Imaging Technology.
    They kindly reminded me that my 30-day trial was about up. That made me realize that the date that program was installed was about the time I stopped being able to print. I used Control Panel to uninstall it and my problem was gone.

4. CleaverX

CleaverX

Please mark the thread as "Solved"

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1146720

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice