Solved: Can someone help me out here?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Nick8539

Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I keep getting these small dashes randomly in my screen. They are usually more noticeable when there is a black background but they show up at different pages and at the beginning of programs as well. I have no idea what might be causing this. My specs are on my sig. I have also included a screenshot circling the dashes im referring too. Im going to open up a couple more programs and take some more screenshots so you all can see it.

Thanks in advance.

and here it is again when i was trying to install icon tweaker...

have you installed anything prior to the problem also try with a nother display resolusion

Nick8539

No no no. Im running Windows XP. I was just chekcing something out for my ibook and i like the wallpaper thats why i have it in my pc.

Nick8539

Ok i figured it out. Styles XP was the problem. I uninstalled it and I dont get those dashes no more. Anyways, thanks for the help....i guess.:D

OOH by the way...How do i put solved in the title bar???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online