Solved: can you recommend a calendar for win 7?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

karaman

hallo,

wanted to set up some dates in win 7 calendar only to be told by 'help' that "this version of windows does not have calendar" eh?! ---- and then am told to go get a third-party product.

dont need anything flash, just something that will nudge me into action when a date and time i set up earlier has arrived. would prefer no freebies (there;s no such thing as a freebie, they usually screw up my machine or secretly keep track of what i am doing......).

thanks

karaman
i stand by the innocent bystander
++++++++++++++++++++++

Works and Office have calendars. Do you have either?

There's also a lot of free ones. You mean like a "reminder" sort of thing?

Check these:

Free Reminders

karaman

hallo elvandil,

i have word 2003 and it has a calendar but its rubbish, i do not have works.

yes a reminder e.g. 29th jan = birthday so remind me on the 28th, etc i can do this on my phone but want permanent things like birthdays on my lappy instead of crowding out my mobile.

no freebies please i really dont like them. thanks

karaman
the spirit never dies
+++++++++++++

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
Probably the most popular, and maybe even the best, non-free calendar is included with Microsoft's Outlook, which ETech7 already suggested. It can be purchased separately (I think) or as part of the more expensive Microsoft Office packages.

karaman

thank you everyone - knew you could sort it for me! much appreciated.

karaman

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online