Solved: Cannot change windows xp background (had a virus)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

invain

I sometimes turn off all my antivirus stuff when I play online games (stupid I know but I need to free up the memory). Anyways today I forgot to turn zonealarm and avg back on, and I got a virus while surfing the net. I cleaned most of it up, but when I right click on the desktop, and go to desktop, the backgrounds box is locked or something, and I can't chang the background.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Problem solved so I'm closing this thread to keep others from posting to it. invain, if you need it reopened just PM me or any other Mod.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online