1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Cannot Hear Express Scribe Files

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by shamch, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shamch

shamch Thread Starter

I was told to download Real Player G2 to hear files from a company, however, I downloaded Real Player G2 on my desktop, but when I click on it, it does not open. I can hear everything on my computer: music, internet radio, etc. however, I cannot hear dictations (voice files) using express scribe. Maybe I'm not downloading the files correctly so that Express Scribe will Play. I've click on the Play button but nothing happens.

2. Blue Zee

Blue Zee

3. shamch

shamch Thread Starter

Thanks Blue Zee, I did download Real Player 10 and the sound is very good quality.

4. Blue Zee

Blue Zee

Great!
    (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/589846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice