Solved: Cannot Hear Express Scribe Files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shamch

I was told to download Real Player G2 to hear files from a company, however, I downloaded Real Player G2 on my desktop, but when I click on it, it does not open. I can hear everything on my computer: music, internet radio, etc. however, I cannot hear dictations (voice files) using express scribe. Maybe I'm not downloading the files correctly so that Express Scribe will Play. I've click on the Play button but nothing happens.

shamch

Thanks Blue Zee, I did download Real Player 10 and the sound is very good quality.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online