Solved: Cannot move apps to SD card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jfriedlund

I have a new Cobalt S1010 tablet with 16 MB memory and have installed a 16 MB SD card. I've downloaded a few apps, including a "move to SD" app. When I installed the SD card it said it was mounted properly (I've tried removing and installing again). When I open the Move to SD app it shows a list of several apps that are available to be moved, when I select one I have the option of uninstalling or moving it to the SD card. When I select "move" I always get "cannot move app". I've tried several different apps with the same problem.

Any suggestions on how to move these?

Problem with all the apps or few of them?

Note: Moving apps to memory card wont do any good to your device. The apps will take longer to load and they is no or little improvement to the internal memory.

Let the app stay in the internal memory.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online