Solved: Canon Multipass C755 - Xpsp2 Won't Print 1st Page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MCBride

Ever since I installed Windows Home XPSP2, my Canon Multipass C755 doesn't print right. Is there a patch that will fix this problem?

MCBride

Yes, that is where I found the driver I have now. It was working fine with XP until I installed SP2. That's when I started having problems.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I think I would uninstall SP2 then for the time being.

MCBride

How do I uninstall SP2 without uninstalling all of the most recent updates and patches?

You don't youll have to get them individualy. I don't miss SP2, I actually hated the updates that came with it

MCBride

Oh my goodness. What happened. I am unable to get on line at all. My virus protection and firewall is not working nor is my spyware.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
What did you do?

SP2 sets the XP firewall on by default. If you uninstalled SP2, then you have to manually turn it on.

MCBride

When I unistalled the SP2, it also removed the windows firewall. It also turned off my restore and I was unable to restore to an earlier date.

Shivers said:
You don't youll have to get them individualy. I don't miss SP2, I actually hated the updates that came with it
Oh my god, finally someone else who thought SP2 sucked. You are my hero.

MCBride

After reinstalling XP and getting updates. The first couple of times I was successful in getting the first group of security updates. Now I keep getting a Windows update error that will not let me download the updates.

MCBride

I've done that a couple of times. Do you want me to send you a copy of the image?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online