1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Cant access to some web pages

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ZidRoS, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ZidRoS

ZidRoS Thread Starter

Hi guys, i have the below weird problem.

My computer worked perfectly and suddenly i can go for example to www.buzzerbeater.com, but when try to login it just doesnt work. The same with www.realgm.com, i cant go on the forums. Msn msger doesnt work, and i cant login to hotmail webpage either. When i try to go on MS webpage to search again the main page open but i cant do anything from there.

I have remove all the all the security software that i had (avast free, comondo firewall ad aware), i have tried IE7/Firefox/Chrome. Same result. Even when i tried to register here i had the same problem. Now i am using my laptop under the same router and i dont have any problems at all. Any good ideas? It will be greatly appreciated.

Happy new year to all

2. daz1

daz1 Banned

3. ZidRoS

ZidRoS Thread Starter

I found the solution...I had installed the webmoney advisor and when i removed it everything it works fine now...I just cant believe that thing was the problem...

By the way i did all the basic like try deferent browsers...

4. daz1

daz1 Banned

great, click solved

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/972351

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice