Solved: Can't alter the fixed font of my template

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

piscespassion

There is something that's really bothering me...
For starters, the set font for my "Company Name" in my website's template is not to my liking. I have created contracts, flyers, badges, company t-shirts, etc, etc, with fonts that "I like" :D But not only that "I like", but also that "goes well with" whatever it is I'm creating. And it bothers me that I feel like I "have to" coincide with the font on my website! After all, wouldn't that make sense?
However, I can't alter the fixed font of my Company Name in the template, therefore I get "frustrated" when I'm working on a project and find myself trying out dozens of fonts to accommodate "both" myself "and" the template/website!!
So I guess my question is along the lines of "Is it ok to use different fonts along the rest of the site, and on flyers and such?"
But even more importantly [to me] is the question of "Am I doomed to forcefully use the fixed font of my template???"
Thx!
xoxo~Rose

PS: I can alter the Company Name's font in any of the other site's pages (.htm) but not in the index.html one... if this helps. Oh, and also, if you'd like to view the original format of the template, you can find it at ordermex.com/original.htm

The title font in the template you linked to is set in the default_spear_mint.css file as follows:

Code:
.header .left {
    background-color: #006060;
    background-image: url("img/bgheader.gif");
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    [B]font: 2.8em/105px "Trebuchet MS",sans-serif;[/B]
    text-align: left;
    width: 564px;
}
The bold line is the one you want to change to get the font you want.

piscespassion

OMG, talk about being "grateful"!!! You don't know how much I appreciate this =) Thank you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts