1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Can't connect to wireless internet with laptop

Discussion in 'Networking' started by s.kageyoshi, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. s.kageyoshi

s.kageyoshi Thread Starter

Hi,

When I turned on my laptop I couldn't connect to the internet. It was working fine yesterday, but for some reason I can't today :(

--
    Connection Status

Limited or no connectivity
    You might not be able to access the internet or some network resources. This problem occurred because the network did not assign a network address to the computer.
    --

I've tried clicking repair and that doesn't solve the problem :( anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
    s.kageyoshi

2. Jackiefrost9

Jackiefrost9

This is seen a lot if you have entered the wrong key to connect to the network, so try to enter the key again and make sure it is right. Can any other computers connect to this network?

3. s.kageyoshi

I've tried entering the key again and it doesn't work :( I don't know if other computer can connect to this network.

4. s.kageyoshi

Yay! it works now :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540102

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice