1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Cant download yahoo toolbar on daughter's acct

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by msbioed, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. msbioed

msbioed Thread Starter

Ok under my desktop I finally got the pc back to normal...but when logging under my daughter's name when I tried to download the yahoo toolbar it wouldnt let me access it. Is there any particular reason why???

I am just trying to make sure that when my daugher and husband log in they can easily move around online like I now can. Any tips??

2. michael_jii

michael_jii

is your daughter an administrator, if not make her one temporarily while you install the toolbar, then make her a limited user again.

3. michael_jii

michael_jii

'cos if she's a limited user, the computer may prevent you from installing the app....

4. msbioed

msbioed Thread Starter

Ok gonna try this suggestion right now then I'll edit this post to let you know if problem is solved---thanks for replying ^_^

5. michael_jii

michael_jii

that's cool. hope it works :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!