Solved: Can't print

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sidbub

OK the other day, now not OK. When I try to print from my email outlook exp, a box comes up saying something about a scripting error and nothing happens. What to I have to do to get this to print? Its a small HP desktop printer fairly new.

Attachments

Triple6

Rob
Which things have you tried? Re-setting IE, uninstalling/reinstalling IE8, re-registering the files, etc. We need to know what you have or haven't tried.

Have you tried this:
Start -> Run -> Type: regsvr32 ole32.dll press ENTER.

sidbub

I am currently reinstalling IE8 as I write this. it is downloading all the updates so that may take a while.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online