Solved: Can't remove game!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

liketolearn

Hi, I am trying to uninstall my sons starwars battlefront 11 game through add and remove programs, and I get this message " Setup exe. has encountered a problem and has to close. Sorry for the inconvience"
I noticed that the game was 3899 mb in size before and now 9.10 mb. I tried to reinstall the game but it takes me to the screen to browse. I am not sure what to do now. The game won't reinstall, so I can uninstall it. I tried with just disc 1 of the 4 disks. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

liketolearn

Thanks....As it was scanning to uninstall, that same message popped up "setup.exe encountered a problem and has to close...." I Xed it off and continued with the uninstall program. I went back to Add and remove programs and the program is removed!

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
johncena55055, you need to start new threads for your problem, not tag onto other threads.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online