Solved: Can't Remove SpamArrow Advertisement in Outgoing Emails on Outlook Express

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Caveman01

I have XP Home Edition and use Outlook Express for emails. I use to use SpamArrow to help filter incoming junk mail but got rid of it in order to use a better program. However, the advertisement placed in my outgoing emails by SpamArrow is still there even though the program is no longer on my computer.
I did a complete scan and search to find any remnants of the program but found nothing. I even downloaded Final Uninstaller to search and remove anything left by the SpamArrow program but it did not find anything. Last, I searched for anything with the spamassassin name because that company is associated with SpamArrow. I found nothing. I can't get rid of the SpamArrow advertisement in my outgoing emails in Outlook Express no matter what I try. All I can do is individually highlight and delete the advertisement every time I send an email. It is very tiring.
I sent emails to [email protected] but they just bounce back. I did the same thing with the spamassassin support email but it bounced back too. I can't reach anyone at the company. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Click Tools > Options... > Signatures.

Look if there might be a signature from SpamArrow, and delete accordingly.

Caveman01

Thank you for the help. The advertisement left from SpamArrow is no longer there, thanks to your answer. I wish every computer problem was that easy to solve.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online