Solved: Can't send multiple pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

henthorn

All of a sudden I can't post multiple pictures to web sites. I have logged onto my web site and can bring up the pictures so I know they FTP'd OK. I have gone over the html for errors. If I use a site's single picture posting it comes up ok with my html, but when I try to insert the html in a message I get the message that the page can't be found. I'm really stumped. Of course it doesn't take a lot to stump me. Suggestions, please.(G)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online