Solved: Cant uninstall "Resume Maker" from Vista.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aslbow

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic, Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2037 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family, 448 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152585 MB, Free - 102721 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0C236D
Antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection, Updated and Enabled

Hello to all forum people. Bear with me, this is my first time and i'm an old guy who did NOT grow up with computers.
My Vista system restore will not let me choose a restore point in 2011. It says that i can create one but it is like today. The problem is that i cannot uninstall "resume maker" from my machine. it wont go. The thing was installed in Dec of 2011, hence the wish to restore back to Nov of that year. Any suggestions? Please keep in mind that any tech stuff is greek to me and explain in dummie speak so i can follow step by step. Sorry for the hassle but I'm not a young cumputer savy guy. Thanks in advance.

aslbow

Thanks! I'll give it a shot. I'll let you know if it it works, and i'll mark it solved if it does.(y)

aslbow

Thank you soooo much!! I have been fighting this battle for months and have finally won. Good advice and great application. Thanks!!

No problem. Glad you solved your problem. This is a great community here. Thanks for marking the thread solved.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts