Solved: cant uninstall Verizon Yahoo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gmcsierra99

Banned
i try to uninstall Verizon Yahoo and the Add/Remove Programs is like froze up, cant minimize or nothing, and the CPU usage is 100%? could someone help me? thanks.

Uninstalls are vendor provided, so Microsft has no fix. But maybe a component is missing or corrupted. Try reinstall it first and then uninstall it. Sometimes an uninstall option is available when you attempt to install, so look for it.

gmcsierra99

Banned
when i click on change/remove, i doesnt do anything, it just pops up the other stuff i have running.

gmcsierra99

Banned
thats how to uninstall but i know how to do that, the problem is it wont let me.

gmcsierra99

Banned
i re-installed it about 3 days ago. and tryed to uninstall it but it didnt work.

gmcsierra99

Banned
like right now, i just tryed to uninstall verizon, and it doesnt do anything. when i looked in the task manager, it's up to 100%. and i only have my AIM running. i ended add/remove programs but it's still on my screen and i clicked out of it.

gmcsierra99

Banned
i tryed uninstalling Verizon Yahoo Applications, not Verizon it self, and it's like froze now? add remove programs is, cant minimize it or nothing? but i can go on the internet and stuff.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts