Solved: cd or dvd deleted files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
You cannot delete the contents of or format an original CD or DVD.

You must be referring to a CD-RW or DVD-RW.

----------------------------------------------------------

SUEOHIO

SUE
If its a rewriteable cd or dvd you can delete whats on there i think. however anytime something is deleted whether from a computer or cd i dont think theres anyway of retrieving it short of a miracle.in other words once its gone its pretty much gone.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
It depends on how you formatted it. if you did a quick delete rather than a full one, ISObuster and the likes may well be able to recover the data.

I know that it is easy to recover format files from computer hard disk. And me too want to know if there are any software or solution which can recover delete files from CD or DVD. Thank you!

larry133

wait until Monday and I will know more about it . I am going to see a tech friend of mine, I will let you know what is up with this problem.

larry133

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts