1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: CenDyne Settlement Check?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by snaithbert2, Mar 25, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. snaithbert2

snaithbert2 Thread Starter

Yesterday in the mail I got a check for 6 bucks from CenDyne, Inc.

No info on what the check was for, beyond the words "settlement" and "litigation" used here and there.

I don't recall buying any CenDyne products but maybe I did. Does anyone know what's going on with this? Is this check safe to cash, or am I agreeing to hand over my entire life's savings/firstborn child/kidney if I try to deposit this?

Help?

2. GoJoAGoGo

GoJoAGoGo

First Name:
    Joe
  3. snaithbert2

snaithbert2 Thread Starter

Ah, this is good.

Thanks very much for the link.

4. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Hey, six bucks is a gallon of gas nowadays, enjoy. ;)(y)

5. GoJoAGoGo

GoJoAGoGo

First Name:
    Joe
    You're welcome ... ;)

6. Mulderator

Mulderator

It means you are suppossed to send me $600--you put your name on the bottom of the list and send it to 10 people. In 3 months, you will receive $60,000. But it will not work unless you send me $600 now.

7. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Mulder needs it to help some princess in Africa he read about in an e-mail. :D

8. kwmd

kwmd

I found one website that says this:

"In 2001 Cendyne acquired the exclusive verbatim license rights for optical products with the verbatim brand in north and south america."

Checking past rebates, I sent in a rebate for a Verbatim CDRW in May of 2003 which was never paid. Since there is small print on my check that says something about 2003, I figure this is the answer. I'm getting $4.44 out of the $20 Verbatim rebate that was originally expected.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697009

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice