Solved: CenDyne Settlement Check?

snaithbert2

Yesterday in the mail I got a check for 6 bucks from CenDyne, Inc.

No info on what the check was for, beyond the words "settlement" and "litigation" used here and there.

I don't recall buying any CenDyne products but maybe I did. Does anyone know what's going on with this? Is this check safe to cash, or am I agreeing to hand over my entire life's savings/firstborn child/kidney if I try to deposit this?

Help?

Yesterday in the mail I got a check for 6 bucks from CenDyne, Inc.

No info on what the check was for, beyond the words "settlement" and "litigation" used here and there.

I don't recall buying any CenDyne products but maybe I did. Does anyone know what's going on with this? Is this check safe to cash, or am I agreeing to hand over my entire life's savings/firstborn child/kidney if I try to deposit this?

Help?
It means you are suppossed to send me $600--you put your name on the bottom of the list and send it to 10 people. In 3 months, you will receive $60,000. But it will not work unless you send me $600 now.

It means you are suppossed to send me $600--you put your name on the bottom of the list and send it to 10 people. In 3 months, you will receive $60,000. But it will not work unless you send me $600 now.
Mulder needs it to help some princess in Africa he read about in an e-mail. :D

I found one website that says this:

"In 2001 Cendyne acquired the exclusive verbatim license rights for optical products with the verbatim brand in north and south america."

Checking past rebates, I sent in a rebate for a Verbatim CDRW in May of 2003 which was never paid. Since there is small print on my check that says something about 2003, I figure this is the answer. I'm getting $4.44 out of the $20 Verbatim rebate that was originally expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online