Solved: Changed System Battery

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

axe360

I just changed the System Battery (3volt coin cell) and now when I boot up I get this message:

Floppy Diskette seek failure

Press F1 to continue or F2 to enter setup..

Could someone please help me out?:(

Thank you very much..

Windows XP.

press f2, go into your bios, search around (sorry cant be more specific) for a disable floppy seek at boot

then save your change and reboot. I have seen it in various bios settings, but haven't gone looking for it in a while

axe360

Mozzacajun, you are my hero today.. I went into bios setup, found drive/diskette and turned it OFF and that did the trick..
Big time thankyou..

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
Please go to Thread Tools and choose "Solved." That will indicate to folks that you no longer need assistance. The courtesy will be appreciated.

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online