Solved: Changes in how website reacts to FF

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Veryfrustratedus

I use FF with script blocker and Ghostery as much as possible. I use IE for sites that have features I can't get to work in FF. The NYT website has changed something that makes the comments invisible even if I allow all scripts om the page and unblock Ghostery. Can anyone explain to me what I need to do t get FF to work with the site again? IE is making me nuts with how jumpy and slow it is and its allowing the page to jump to an ad when I try to scroll by clicking at the down arrow on the page. Ugh. Regards, a Very Frustrated User

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online