Solved: Changing the names of the modules in Project Explorer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PincivMa

Hi there

I'm working with Excel 2000. Is there a way to change the names of the Modules in the project explorer window. The names that show up are generic in nature (module1, module2 etc.). I want to make the names of the modules more meaningful to me.

Thanks

Mario

Do you see the Properties Window on the left side of your screen when you select a module? If not, do the following....

1. Click "View"
2. Click "Properties Window"

Once you have the properties window displaying, you can select the module. In the properties window you will see a field like "(Name)". Out to the right, enter the name of the module you would like to see.

Do you see the Properties Window on the left side of your screen when you select a module? If not, do the following....

1. Click "View"
2. Click "Properties Window"

Once you have the properties window displaying, you can select the module. In the properties when you will see a field like "(Name)". Out to the right, enter the name of the module you would like to see.
(y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online