1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

[SOLVED] Check System Health! ............ What does it mean?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by hellyeah17, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. hellyeah17

hellyeah17 Thread Starter

Yesterday, I cleaned my computer. I took every single component out, dusted it with a paper towel, and put it aside. Then when every component was out I cleaned the case with paper towel and wet wipes.

I know, I know, you should NEVER clean your computer with water, but it was just the casing, and all the computer components were out. I dried the case 100%, then put all the components back in.

I started it up, I hear two beeps it starts COMPLETELY normally accept when it's scanning the ram, above it says CHECK SYSTEM HEALTH! It says it immediedly before scanning the ram, its just a little message.

Other than that, there is NOTHING wrong, it runs better than before because there is no dust. I think it maybe giving that CHECK SYSTEM HEALTH! thing is because I swapped some card places. Can anyone help me with this? I am kinda stumped.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

That's the BIOS looking at the voltages, temperatures, and fan speeds and deciding that one or more are out of range. Look in the monitoring section of the BIOS and see if it makes sense.

3. hellyeah17

Ok, I'll check it out

4. hellyeah17

Hehe, I fixed it. My CPU fan was running off of the System Fan slot, so my PC thought that the CPU fan wasn't running, when it was. Well, all fixed XD

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Shucks, that system health stuff really works! :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118839

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice