1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Clear Tracks...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Confuzzeled20, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Confuzzeled20

Confuzzeled20 Thread Starter

Hey Everyone,
    I don't know if I am allowed to ask this here. But I go on 'adult' websites from time to time. And I was wondering. Right now I 'clear history', 'delete all temp files' and 'clear cookies'. I was wondering if by doing this it clears all traces on the computer to see that I have been on these sites, as I do not want my parents finding out. Is there a way that they could go into something and see that I have been on those sites. My dad has a diploma from a computer course, and also he has a friend who says he can type something in and see everything that you have ever been on. So, I was just wondering, is what I am doing good enough.

Thanks for any replies everyone.

2. Fidelista

Fidelista

In answer to your question , your privacy is never 100 % secure if someone is serious .
    Now If I may ask you a question.
    How would you feel if your parents were as dishonest in dealing with you -- as you are attempting to be with them??? . Something to consider.
    >f

3. hewee

hewee

Not going to help you do what you want because that is not right.

Why not just be a good kid like you parents want and know is best for you?

4. valis

valis Moderator

nope. Anybody with even a rudimentary knowledge of the pc can find where you've been, and if your pop is a computer geek, the only way to be safe, my friend, is called abstinence.

5. Flrman1

Flrman1

No, what you are doing isn't going to hide your activity and we're not going to either. We will not help you break the rules that your parents have set up. Don't ask again.

This thread is closed.

6. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Time to move out on your own and pay your own bills ;)

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!