1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Clip Art for MS Works V.7

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by poochee, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

I have XP and I plan on not downloading Office 2003. I will continue to use Works V.7. There is not much clip art in this version. I have checked around on the MS site and can't find any to download (It's all for Office 2003). Have I missed something? If not can you suggest a good package I can purchase?

Thanks in advance, Poochee

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

3. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

My new computer has both Works and Office. I am offered a free trial of Office which I am not interested in. The clip art for both are together. The majority is for Office and I have to insert a CD to use the Office ones, which I beleive will ask me to install Office. I just want more clips I can use with Works. I will check the internet as you suggest. I have never downloaded a tool from the internet. Where does it go when you download? Is it simple to transfer it to a document? Or would I be better off purchasing a package. I saw one today that looked interesting, but I am doing some investigating before going that route. Thanks for the information.

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

You might just look to see if you can find where the clipart is stored for Works. It is probably all together in one folder. You may need do nothing more than put any that you find in the same folder.

When you download, you can always specify where you want it to go so that you can find it easily. You could create a folder in My Documents called "Downloads" and always send them there for convenience.

5. poochee

poochee Thread Starter

Thanks for the help. Poochee

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270325

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice