1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: clock keeps going back a hour

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by ron24151, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ron24151

ron24151 Thread Starter

Hello, the clock in my task bar keeps going back an hour after i fix it to the correct time, i changed the time when the time changed happened, and since then it goes back a hour fix to the right time again and day later hour slow, it only goes back a hour and thats it.. can anyone tell me why and how to fix it

ron

2. Augie65

Augie65

Did you set for the correct time zone?
    Double click the clock on your notification area. Click the Time Zone tab, and set the correct
    area you are in in the drop down. Check the box: Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings changes then Apply and OK.

3. ron24151

ron24151 Thread Starter

just did what you mentioned, the auto check for time box wasnt checked, see what happens thanks ron

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You can mark your own threads solved using the thread tools at the upper right of the screen.© :)

5. halo2914

halo2914

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/580387