1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Code Blue

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Fritzy93, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fritzy93

Fritzy93 Thread Starter

I just had this problem come up where I wasn't doing anything but leaving firefox running and all of sudden I get the blue screen of death. I really don't know what could of caused it. Although I have noticed lately my avg anti virus program keeps turning off and on the same time while the tool bar tells me my web connection is at 100 percent. I don't lose said web connection and it just comes up at random times through out the day. I have had something like this come up before and it seem to come down to only having to un-install and reinstall flash to fix it. Which was the main problem back then where anything flash related would make my computer crash. And last time others mentioned to include the mini dump file for them to look at so I figured I'd try that this time.

Running windows xp home edition

edit: A friend of mine suggested to just try updating my graphic drivers and see if that does anything. By my guess it probably helped fix it so I'm going to plainly leave this thread marked as resolved till if it comes up again.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!