Solved: Come on to *************' ITALIAN FORUM

P

P....Party

oh I've found another spaghettaro italiano, great, another macarroni-trader, good, very very good, I've not more words to say. Ok, ok, I'll go to visit you colosseum -forum, I'm sure I'll find a lot of animals fighting brother against brother. Guelfi e Ghibellini, you're so, young against old, men of the north against men of the south, the only exception is men with womans.. one above others. And this, I had to say is the only right thing you do.
With all my bbbluuuhaaaaa

M

MarzoVerde

Originally posted by P....Party:
oh I've found another spaghettaro italiano, great, another macarroni-trader, good, very very good, I've not more words to say. Ok, ok, I'll go to visit you colosseum -forum, I'm sure I'll find a lot of animals fighting brother against brother. Guelfi e Ghibellini, you're so, young against old, men of the north against men of the south, the only exception is men with womans.. one above others. And this, I had to say is the only right thing you do.
if you don't like money, don't visit finanzaonline:p

I'm sure I'll find a lot of animals fighting brother against brother. Guelfi e Ghibellini, you're so, young against old, men of the north against men of the south, the only exception is men with womans.. one above others. And this, I had to say is the only right thing you do.
I think so
BRAO:D

kindly regards
Lorenzo

A

audiofilofin

sucatomelai:D

M

Manzo

when my grandfather spocken about algebra and trifolava Cleopatra your grandfather wash himself bottom with rude stone :eek: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online