[Solved] comp wont play mp3s - - problem locating sysrnj.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

starwolf39

whenever i try and play an mp3, i get an error message which says that windows could not find sysrnj.exe. it asks me to try and locate it myself, but i dont know whats going on.. help please!!!

starwolf39

thanks, that seems to have fixed the problem. however, are there any other side effects after the removal of the bleba worm, or any other important info regarding it??

One of the give aways that people have this worm is the inability to open .cpl files from within the Control Panel. The fixes you have run generally correct it. But test things out to be sure.

Hey Rog...another "killer" one-post fix.

You and/or Kento going on vacation anytime soon? I can't seem to get a foot in the door here. :D

I know I'm starting to sleep later and later, so you're either going to have to get up earlier, or go to bed later :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online