1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Computer beeps continuously even

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by agbe981, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. agbe981

agbe981 Thread Starter

I have a toshiba labtop which i was using this morning to listen to online radio. all of a sudden it started beeping continuously without stopping. everything works normal but still the beeps continues.

the beeps start when the windows 7 logo is begining to form when u start the computer and continues even after login in. there is no sign that it is the a locked key since all key on the keyboard works very fine and you can use the computer to access the internet and do what ever you want to do but the beeps does not stop.

when you boot to safe mode the beeps stop but once you boot to normal windows and the beeps starts.

can someone help me out please

2. Megabite

Megabite

Howdy,

Are the beeps long or short or both ...does it have a pattern

3. agbe981

agbe981 Thread Starter

it was a shorter beeps but this morning when i turned it on, i did not hear the sound again. i hope and pray it will not come again

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058679