Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solved: Computer Case Manufacturer

951 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Triple6 
#1 ·
Hey, Im recently installed a motherboard and in the process of connecting it to the main wires from the computer case itself. unfortunitly ive come to stump with one of the wires so im looking to see if i can find some sort of examples or perhaps a manuel of my case online.

Problem is i havent a clue what make or model of case it actually, was given to me as a present and it doesent have very many distinctive marks. On the fron there is a large logo stating eBox however after a few internet searches i found nothing.

Has anyone ever came across this make before and is there anywhere i can get support?

Thanks
Zippyo3

#3 ·
Yea i have most of the wires connected via the manuel. however there is just 1 wire remaining :eek:

It comes out of the bottom left hand corner of the case.a blue and white twisty wire which comes onto another wire. it looks like a male and female connecter for power i think. red, black, black and yellow wires connect the two male and female connectors.

truth be told i havent a clue where this goes, perhaps one to the power supply? and im dead sure i seen one connected to a hard drive last time but im not sure.

Anyone with any info on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.