1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Computer Crashes, many blue screen errors??

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sil3ntass4sin, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sil3ntass4sin

sil3ntass4sin Thread Starter

Ive built my own computer system and was so happy that I put it together and it worked.
    However, the issue comes for the past couple of months. I get lots and lots of random blue screens. I got them when just browsing the internet, looking through computer files and even when shutting down it crashes before it actually turns off. Ive spent so much money trying to find out the source of the reason. I've changed my motherboard, graphics card and CPU as i thought it was the power supply. I am now running a intel i7 not overclocked in a ASRock Extreme 6 motherboard with 8gb of RAM, a samsung 128gb SSD and a Western Digital 1tb HDD, a 600w iCute power supply with Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit.
    Today alone, i have crashed 21 times for:
    Bad Pool Caller
    NTFS File system
    System Service Exception
    Page fault in nonpaged area
    Memory Management
    Attempted to write to readonly memory
    Bad Pool Header
    System thread exception not handled
    Kmode exception not handled
    It also wont let me update windows for multiple reasons so i have 11 updates that refuse to install. Please help so i can get my computer working before i get so frustrated i throw it out the window.
    Also i used blue screen view to find these errors

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Usually when you get errors from all over the place, you do a RAM test. Go download memtest, burn the ISO, and boot with it. Let it run overnight.

3. sil3ntass4sin

I thought it could be to do with the RAM so I ordered some Corsair Vengeance which should be coming anytime soon so I'll let you know if that fix's the problem.
    Thank you for your reply

4. sil3ntass4sin

Ive put in my new memory and my computer is now running fine, I did a prime95 test and there were no crashes and after 3 days ive not had a single crash. Thank you for informing me about the memory being the issue

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089903

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice