Solved: config problem - idiot alert!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pinguino

omg i cant beleive im actually typing this!

ok, i just bought a fujitsu notebook, esprimo mobile v5505 and the configuration is in Italian!

Theres options for German and italian, but not for English!

Now am i being unusuallu stupid, or is there a way to put it into English? Ive tried turning it off and on again, but still opens in italian, no other options. The 'help' button provided doesnt do anything cos the thing isnt configured yet!

Have been put on hold on the Fujitsu Helpdesk, but told to expect a 2 hr minumin wait for an engineer!

Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online