1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: Connected to wifi but cannot display the webpage(webpage not available)

Discussion in 'Networking' started by wul, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wul

wul Thread Starter

Greetings,

I have a problem here. My laptop now is using windows 7 operating system. When i want to use wifi it connected but cannot access the webpage. I am using wifi from my android device. Before this my laptop is working normally. I can access to the webpage like usual. But since three days ago it happen. I do not really have any idea what is going on with my laptop or my android device. But my android device can access to internet normally. Please anyone can help me. Thanks in advance. :)

2. charan5b3

charan5b3

in run type services.msc and find a service named DNS CLIENT ,right click on it and click restart , now open command prompt type
    ipconfig /flushdns
    from above it should work still if not , type ncpa.cpl in run , on wireless local area connection right click and select properties , select ipv4 ,click properties and select radio button use the following dns servers either use any of following
    google: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 or open dnsL 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 or contact your isp and get dns servers

3. wul

wul Thread Starter

it worked!!! thanks a lot!!! :)

4. charan5b3

charan5b3

You are welcome :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089262

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice