Solved: Connecting during visit overseas

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jlabit

My wife and I are leaving in April for a 15 day eastbound Trans-Atlantic Cruise, and will be spending an additional 16 or so days in Europe as tourists. I want to find a way to communicate for free with family members on the internet. The only thing I can think of is Facebook. Anyone know of another vehicle for communicating, sharing pictures on the internet while we are gone? Thanks for your responses and time.

jlabit

Looks like they will work perfectly. I love this website and the helpful people like yourself are the reasons why. Thanks again.

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
You're welcome, and I hope your cruise and tour are fantastic!

Richard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online