Solved: Connecting to wireless no longer an option...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

forestmine

EDIT -- Figured it out! Thanks anyway!

Hello there,
I recently had to reformat my dell studio desktop due to a virus of some sort. Since then, I haven't been able to connect to the wireless network in my house. For that matter, "wireless" isn't even listed as an option when I try to create a new internet connection, only "Dial-Up and VPN." I've checked the network adapter under drivers, and it says it's running -- even updated the drivers for it. I've tried the Fn + F2 route to enable wireless, but that hasn't seemed to help at all. I have a feeling wireless just needs to be enabled somehow, but I'm at a loss.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Apologies if this topic has been posted already. I took a brief look and didn't find anything...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online