Solved: Connecting Two Wi-Fi Routers - How to do it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gunnerblaster

Alright. I have a desktop that I have hooked up to my main Router (Dynex). I have a laptop that I use in my room, which runs on the same Wi-Fi connection to Dynex.

Well, I recently bought another Routher (Netgear), and I was just wondering if I could get the two to work together and strengthen my connection to the internet.

I'm kind've computer illiterate, as far as this stuff goes, so please be patient with me.

etaf

Wayne
strengthen my connection to the internet.
not sure what you are expecting, BUT if you are expecting to increase the speed of the internet, this will not happen the speed is whatever you can get down your line

if you are trying to increase the range of wireless, is the current wireless signal very low.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online