Solved: Conversion of greg to hijri

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aattas

I have the following code for converting the hijri to greg but when i click, the conversion for the first time it displays the same date in greg and hjiri. I needed to change any date and then i click again then it changed to the correct date. I need to know a command that tells the system to go ahead and convert once.

Need help

Private Sub BankgurrantidateE_AfterUpdate()
Me.[Bankguaranteeexpirydate] = StDteHijriOfStDteGreg([BankgurrantidateE])
End Sub

aattas

Hi guys ,

I found the problem, the reason is in the options where the Hijri date is ticked. I removed the tick and work like a charm

Thanks to all.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online