Solved: convert flv files to mp3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

carlo_scute

convert flv files to mp3 is it possible?

i'm looking for a software program (pref. free/shareware) to convert my flv files to mp3 music so i can use it on my muvo player when i go to work.
thanks!

carlo_scute said:
convert flv files to mp3 is it possible?

i'm looking for a software program (pref. free/shareware) to convert my flv files to mp3 music so i can use it on my muvo player when i go to work.
thanks!
Have you tried here
http://media-convert.com/

an online converter

carlo_scute

thanks! any other tool/software to convert flv file from you tube to mp3?

i don't think your going to find a prog. that converts flv right to mp3 for free.

if what you want is the audio from these flv files an alternative would be to play the flv file and record the audio with a free prog. like audacity then export (save) it from audacity as an mp3.

if you decide to try this route you'll also need to download and install the lame encoder that will allow you to save as mp3

i don't think your going to find a prog. that converts flv right to mp3 for free.
Yes, actually there are free programs that will do this...
1. VLC Media Player (it can be configured to transcode flv into mp3 using its built-in LAME encoder)
2. MediaCoder (see sourceforge.net)
3. SUPER (see Erightsoft.com)

Those are at least three free programs to convert flv to mp3, and right now SUPER is my favorite. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online