Solved: Converter for PDF files?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joyof60

Does anyone know how to or if there is a free program that will allow me to either convert a PDF file into a Word document for editing or if ther is a program that will allow me to edit within the pdf file itself? Thaks in advance for all you guys do!

If you convert to Word from PDF, the document will be different than the original, due to the loss of format information when the original document was converted to pdf.

Does anyone know how to or if there is a free program that will allow me to either convert a PDF file into a Word document for editing or if ther is a program that will allow me to edit within the pdf file itself? Thaks in advance for all you guys do!

I would like to recommend a PDF software which is named as classic PDF software. It allows you to create, view, edit and convert any PDF file. There are many other cool features of PDF software. You can download it from CNet here.

Follow this interesting tutorial to know how to convert PDF to Word?

Hope it helps you. Thanks :cool:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts