Solved: converting .htm to jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rosmari

A friend sent me some 100 photos through Facebook. I have downloaded them in my Picture folder: they are all .htm and I need to convert them to the .jpg format so that I can edit them, etc.

How do I do that?

PS: I don't normally "do" Facebook.

Noyb

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Jay
Open the htm in FF or IE or Word ... Right click on the image and choose COPY ..
then PASTE into your image editor.
From there, You should be able to edit and save to format of your choice.
What Image Editor will you be using ??

rosmari

I'm usually using Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

I got it onto Word, right-clicked, clicked "copy", and pasted it as a New Image onto Corel where I am able to edit it; it's now a pspimage, but it's not openable. I "saved it as" in one of my picture folders, where it shows as a .pspimage.

I still would like to end up with a .jpg picture. How do I do that?

Thank you!

I'm usually using Corel Paint Shop Pro X.

I got it onto Word, right-clicked, clicked "copy", and pasted it as a New Image onto Corel where I am able to edit it; it's now a pspimage, but it's not openable. I "saved it as" in one of my picture folders, where it shows as a .pspimage.

I still would like to end up with a .jpg picture. How do I do that?

Thank you!
What did you save it as after editing it... assuming you were given the option?

rosmari

I've been fiddling around and now actually found a way to convert into .jpg:
right-click on facebook photo > open > right-click on large image > open with > Google Chrome > save image as > (save as Type) JPG File (.jpg)

But, thank you for your efforts!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts